Aloha! Welcome to my personal pixel site: UKELELE. Do not abuse these graphics by editing, stealing, or using them without proper credit.
Only use them for their designated purposes, and please try to avoid direct-linking the images. Thank you! More??
sozai ❀
adopt ❀
pixels ❀
mini boxes ❀
site
affiliate search Tuesday, 3 April 2012 @ 11:56 pm
4 comments | Leave a comment?
HEY DUDES AND BABES UKELELE IS SEARCHING FOR SOME PALS IF YOU HAVE A RUNNING PIXEL WEBSITE PLEASE COMMENT OR E-MAIL rhymeswithcereal@yahoo.com AND WE CAN MAYBE LINK UP AND BE JOLLY BUDS SO SEE YA 'ROUND THE WORLD WIDE WEB XOXO GOSSIP GIRL ARI
I only have three affiliates at the moment, all my buddies moved on from graphic making :-( Make me a happy camper!!! I would love some fresh website buttons in my affiliates list. Long live pixelling and CGs and scribbles and all that yadda yadda I love ♥
P.S. Aha ha I just noticed my comment form link wasn't working right. Oopsie? Ha ha ha apologies!! Nobody could comment or tell me either because I didn't have a talk box thingy on my website. Ha ha I find this so silly oh goodness.
Name: Ariel [陈正俐] Birthdate: 14 July 1997 Birthplace: Singapore Race: Chinese Religion: Christian Occupation: Arts school student Spoken languages: English, Mandarin, German Pets: Dust bunnies E-mail: rhymeswithcereal@yahoo.com
WEB STUFF Use these to decorate your own website
Bullets
Favicons
Forward / Backward icons
Up / New icons
Blank Buttons
32x32
88x31
Site Signs
Site Badges
Dividers
Fonts
BRING ME HOME Stick these little critters in your toybox
with a link back
PIXELS Put these in your layout, blog posts
or website banner
MINI CONTENT BOXES Put your website's rules, updates,
or links in these boxes
So basically I've been making websites and pixels since November 2010.
I make all of my pixels using MS Paint/Paintbrush for Mac. I named this website UKELELE
because it is the only instrument I know how to play (I know 4 notes to the Taylor Swift's Enchanted).
And in case you were wondering, I've tried - and failed - playing the guitar, piano, recorder, flute, and clarinet.
Thank you for visiting!