Ariel's Pixel Site
Aloha! Welcome to my personal pixel site: UKELELE. Do not abuse these graphics by editing, stealing, or using them without proper credit. Only use them for their designated purposes, and please try to avoid direct-linking the images. Thank you! More??

sozai adopt pixels mini boxes site

spring break
Sunday, 11 March 2012 @ 8:43 pm
0 comments | Leave a comment?


School has been keeping me very busy, but here I am updating this site (yay)! Small update on my life: MY FILM LOMOGRAPHY TUMBLOG! Please visit because it will make me a happy girl if you follow/reblog/like my photography work.

Spring break is here so I have one week to maybe have some more inspiration and make more things for this pixel portfolio (and do my homework ur...). Please don't expect much! I will be doing the best I can to add to the collection this week.

I made a KONY 2012 badge that you can put on your website!! You guys can link it to the documentary on Youtube and spread the word. If you haven't watched the video yet or don't know about Kony (or have been living under a rock for the past few days), please Google him!!! Thx guys! It's for a good cause!

To those faithful readers (yes I've been checking my web stats), thank you so much for continuing to visit my pixel site!! I don't know what to say but I'm am truly grateful you guys have been there for this defunct website although I haven't been there for you guys entirely! xxxxxxxkisses4uxxxxxx

Also very sad to see some of my pixel buds no longer have running webbies :( R.I.P Casi & Emilie


RED RIDING HOOD SCRIBBLE
KONY2012 WEBSITE BADGE
SAVE OUR WORLD BADGE

Labels: