omg wut is this
Wednesday, 5 October 2011 @ 6:44 pm
0 comments | Leave a comment?
HOLD YER HORSES!!!!!11
O.K... Firstly, I am extremely weird and bipolar. Not to the extreme, but evidences of it are definitely visible. Anyways YAY I am back with UKELELE. You guys might (not) remember my website hosted on
Teakandi around June 2011. After working with all that Wordpress and FTP nonsense I finally gave up, and I guess that finally drove me off the edge and I completely stopped making graphics of any kind. (Not that Marina, my host at that time, wasn't patient or helpful - IN FACT SHE WAS WONDERFUL, I was just completely beyond help lol.)
Marina, has not taken down my website yet, so maybe there's still hope. I really wanted to use that layout anyway!! :-( I'll e-mail Marina soon and get back with more updates. On the lookout for affiliates (new and old)! Until then, adios!

TO-FU KID ADOPTABLES
GIRL ADOPTABLES
Labels: update
ARIEL
Name: Ariel [陈正俐]
Birthdate: 14 July 1997
Birthplace: Singapore
Race: Chinese
Religion: Christian
Occupation: Arts school student
Spoken languages: English, Mandarin, German
Pets: Dust bunnies
E-mail: rhymeswithcereal@yahoo.com