Ariel's Pixel Site
Aloha! Welcome to my personal pixel site: UKELELE. Do not abuse these graphics by editing, stealing, or using them without proper credit. Only use them for their designated purposes, and please try to avoid direct-linking the images. Thank you! More??

sozai adopt pixels mini boxes site

friends
Thursday, 13 October 2011 @ 8:51 pm
0 comments | Leave a comment?


HEY EVERYONE!! I'd like to announce some updates.

Sadly, Marina has not gotten back to me on the whole subdomain subject. Hopefully she will contact me soon. I have added a new affiliate, Laura, at bitmapdreams, which has been my inspiration for pixels since forever :-) So please visit her cute website (link under 'site') ASAP! Also found some of my old affiliates, which I have also added back to my site.

My end of year exams are over, and this week is school-free except for dance rehearsals. Next week, I will be leaving for a 5-day long overnight outdoors camp with my school. Not really looking forward to it at all, since I won't be able to use the time to make graphics!

I haven't been having the time to add in new pixels, but I'm already planning a new batch of Halloween themed pixel adoptables that will be released after I come back from camp.

Labels: ,